|What I'm working on...|
Spring CleaningThe first sunrise of spring.Spring Cleaning by pureasperfection
A new dawn and new life
wade through the darkness.
The birdsong begins –
a crescendo of triumphant cries
celebrates the sorely missed warmth.
They soon call out in high pitched trills,
the melody of longing
for someone to build harmonies with.
Struggling seedlings find their courage
and banish the last remnants of frost,
clearing the fogged-up land.
Wiping away the dust
and the grime of winter,
to begin again.
- I've just finished uni and I've no freaking idea what to do with my life D: |
- Ideally, I'd like someone to pay me to sit at home in my pajamas all day and write poetry.
- I have a mad Springer Spaniel called Dougal (after the stupid priest in Father Ted).
- I spend about 99% of my time off in a world of my own.
- I don't like the texture of yogurt. Or rice pudding. Or custard.
- I'm a vegetarian.
- Despite having a terrible temper, I'm a pacifist.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I have more books than is healthy. This is especially true when I have to carry boxes of them upstairs.
- I really like frogs, but I'm scared to pick them up.
Current Residence: N. Wales, UK